Dec 23, 2010

Arugula Steak with Garlic Mint Marinade and Plantain Chip Side

I really enjoy cooking, but I hate following recipes! It's what makes cooking exciting, finding out how it's going to taste, makes it more creative.

I know what your thinking, banana!! No no these are not bananas, same family and happen to look almost identical but they really taste different. There plantains and if you have never had them I suggest you try them, there great!

I made this dinner based on what I had in my fridge and it was amazing so I decided to photograph the process and share my creation.

If you do try it, I would love to hear your feedback! :)


Ingredients:
Beef Rib Eye Steak
2.OZ of Fresh Arugula
2 Fresh Mint Stems
3 cloves of Garlic
1/2 cup of Wine
1/4 cup of oil (preferably olive)
Dash of Salt

(Side: Fresh Plantains)

Instructions:

Steak:
Blend Arugula, Mint, Garlic, and Oil. Marinade the Steak, Wine and Arugla mixture for at least a few hours for best flavor. Fry or Grill at medium heat till your desired preference.

Plantains:
Slice in half and then into thin slices and fry in oil till golden brown.

Enjoy!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment