Apr 22, 2009

Life's Goal

I’m sitting here trapped in my own dream; there is no reachable light just real far away. My hand keeps falling. I’ve been locked in this pit and am left with god and I ask and plead, “Why don’t you come to my salvation?” But my echo is all that is heard I beg and cry, the tears are mine. I have not lived to see failure for fear of success. I just dream of it. I trust in god to give me my strength and power.
My salvation has not been forthcoming. The heart asks but gets no response. Its blood is cold it sees no warmth. The mind is dull waiting for it to be let of. I’ve dreamed and dreamed in dreams but none to come true. I yelled and yelled none to hear. I asked and asked but none to hear an answer but yet you try again and again. Where is life if not for trying? I must strive again and harder each time. Because we were born for it, the goal of trying. No response no answer of reality. Just continue to try again and again, that is our goal.
God heard my cry. What use is it again if he has not told me anything back? Is there use in something pointless? Is it worth to try when you tried? That is the goals and desire in life. That is the idea to refine yourself and be of a better person. A time where we are all one and desire but one thing. If not for that is there a point living? Tell me. I feel like I’ve lived one hundred years my thoughts don’t stop the sound rings in my ears. My heart just can’t stop pumping. My mind wanders to celestials of places…

No comments:

Post a Comment