Jul 15, 2009

Dying Star


My dying star of hope forever lies within and sanctifies the truth.
O’ star of glory you have shown so brightly for so long took us through dark and lead us to the light of hope.
Never to forget, hard to remember.
For when you die who will ever shine as bright as you.
Star of faith. Star of fantasy.
I lay beneath you as you twinkle me a song, my song.
I have not forgotten the day I lay there before I knew you existed.
Have we not all once looked up and stared into your eyes, tried to dream, fathomed you.
But like all of life we are mortal.
Death may extinguish your light.
For me it has only made it greater.
Your light shines so ever brighter in my heart.
O’ dying star when you crash and fall, its my heart and soul where you crawl.


Here's some music I wrote for this piece. Enjoy!
(Note: If player does not load, try clicking on the title and playing it there)


Click To Play: Dying Star


No comments:

Post a Comment