May 10, 2010

Bona Fide Existence


As I lay in thought and solitude.
Damien ringing in my ears.
I wonder what we desire from days end.
What is it that sates our ever long struggle?
How do we quench that thirst and love for accomplishment?
I have realized that every persons dreams and accomplishments differ from one another.
If I could only dream out loud. Where would that dark fantasy travel?

You look into the eyes of many. For eyes are the soul and tell the human his dreams. Where he has been and where he would ever want to be.
We must look again for that time when we were free
Looking into the eyes of life and opportunity.

For when I look into your eyes, I feel reborn.
You are on my mind from when we dawn and to when we set.
Isn't life supposed to be conquered alone?
Sometimes I feel we must not be alone.
What kind of life is it when not done alone?
I am only familiar with life in solitude. Never realized others.

Brought my own fantasy into reality. My own reality untold and fantasized by others.
How must we view unrealistic? Unreal to oneself or others?
I feel like I am going mad. Mad in my own reality. Unsure of how we feel and unsure of how I feel. I haven't been genuine to my own realism.
Unfortunate life and hopeless love. How my heart longs.
So hard to have something we may not have. Or must sacrifice our morals to even beg. Where is the point where we, stop begging or begin?
How must we sacrifice our dignity to achieve what we truly want or desire?

I've only wanted to believe and achieve my hearts and mind desire.
Sometimes I ponder. What is greater? Heart or mind, to whom must we pay heed?
I feel like true freedom is being able to balance both peacefully and equally.
God bless peace. Peace is our source of true power. Although anger might be beneficiary and great. How must man balance life.
My mind wonders and races. From far lands of feelings to the valley of my stuporous thoughts.

All I wish is to connect all these broken dreams. Link this broken paradigm.

2 comments:

  1. woah!! i really liked what you wrote!

    can you post some lyrics to songs that you wrote too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I most definitely can try :)

    ReplyDelete