May 16, 2010

Brick Break Love

I am not a writer, I merely enjoy writing my aimless thoughts :)
Enjoy.


I beseech your grace.
Unknown to the strangers.
Unspoken to our neighbors.
How must I be who I want to.
If not for you?

You seem to call me when I am down and unspoken.
How must I be myself?
My own happiness.
If you are unheard and lost.
Have you called when I was gone?
How must I ever return?
Return to peace and love.
Where must my mind wander off
In order to catch a glimpse?
To catch a ray of your hope.

As you seem to be so confident and secure.
I am broken from this nightmare.
This game has made me weak and desperate.
How could you or I be one and together?

You look so at peace while I am at such despair.
Gazed into the hollow eyes of love.
Looking forever more.
Forever there is a limit.
Infinite bound.
Bound without reason.
Without song and rhythm

I must look upon others for help.
I seem to be so honest.
I must have her heart in my own.
My mind, in touch with her inner complexion.
Color of old.
Hue of young.
Unsure and lost.
I must gaze into the eyes of freedom.
Look into the other and where must I be found.
Where can I be without the other, without you?

You seem so fine and delicate.
I am afraid to touch your fragile heart.
Your delicate being.
Framed in this so ever perfect world.
Which we might have deemed as perfection.
How must we be perfect? If not for your grace.
You seem to cause perfection.
Without another we might be in touch.

In love with our very being.
In love with our own desires.
We must love that we strive for perfection
We must be coherent with our freedom
Our love for humanity.
Our desire to be whole.
You may seem at peace.
At love with your own being.
We must ask if that is how you may be.
If that is your true desire?

Hidden in your own perfection.
In your own stardom
Your own love.
I thought I was there.
In your redemption.
In your grace.
I guess I was wrong.
I am at peace with knowledge.
With the knowledge of your disgrace.
Disgraced for what and how we may desire.
Unsure of where to begin.
And to make this anymore unsure and anymore awkward
I told you the story of my heart.
The story I have not told many. The story that seemed to have been forgotten.
The story which seemed to be my own.

Lost in this beautiful paradigm
When must we pay heed.
When must we stop obsessing.
When could we be together.
Fulfill this dream.
This ever long journey through your heart.
Through my deception.
I look into your eyes and I don't see any response
The line has been broken.
It has been discounted.
It has been forever lost.
And forever forgotten!
You seem to have all the answers to my darkest dreams.
The answers to my most foolish mind.
To where I want my heart to run.
To gallop to where it seemed free
To where all was forgotten and to where we all seem one.

All that I have wrote has been considered in all its foolishness.

No comments:

Post a Comment