May 10, 2010

Lady Mama's Mama

The other day, I was walking down the street and ran into Mimi Hecht (who actually has her own great blog). I happened to have my camera on me so I took a photo of her adorable child (who is also Shneur (but without a 'c'))
I could not decide on which version, color or black and white? On the one hand his eyes and hair are so vibrant, but the feeling and emotion that the B&W portray are amazing!

Feel free to comment your opinions.

Check out her blog! LadyMama.org


Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. the black and white is memorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally feel that B&W leaves more room for the onlooker to imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way too hard to decide. This kid is just too gorgeous. His parents must be models. Definitely his father.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the B&W better too..
    Haha, Mimi that's hysterical!

    ReplyDelete